Grow your career with PrairieCare! We are happy you are considering us in your job search.
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system, dedicated to providing mental healthcare for all. With a robust benefits package, career advancement opportunities, and great workplace culture, we value our employees and the work they do each day for our patients and families. Our services span the full continuum of care for patients, with a variety of roles and opportunities for job-seekers. If you value a collaborative work environment, supportive colleagues, and purpose-driven work, look no further. Find your next opportunity with PrairieCare.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package—including health, financial, and career growth benefits—for our employees and their families.
- Employee & Dependent Health Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Plans
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Fitness Discount
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plans
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Personal Financial Education & Planning Services
- Employee Discounts
- Education Tuition Reimbursement
- Service Awards & Recognition
- Education & Training Opportunities
- Staff Coaching & Mentoring Programs
Featured Job Listings
– Nicole Steinert, Coach Therapist
“I believe that PrairieCare is able to give individualized care to each patient because of the tremendous amount of teamwork that goes on not only among professionals on the treatment team, but also with the family.”
– Katie Walker, Needs Assessment Counselor
“I have the privilege to facilitate and witness patients closure in group therapy on their last day. We have some traditions around saying goodbye to patients and honoring their work here. Each patient adds their own unique twist to the way they express gratitude as well as the way they inspire fellow group members. It is often a “close to tear jerker” moment. As I reflect on my work at PrairieCare I am reminded how lucky I am, that I get to be a part of this powerful group experience.”
– Emily Zallen-Sevett, Therapist, Adult IOP