Did you know…
- In 2013 we provided more than 2,800 free Needs Assessments!
- We had over 15,000 visits in our clinics
- We cared for more than 1,500 patients in the hospital, PHP’s and IOP’s
We have experienced a 33% growth rate each year since 2009, yet still don’t have adequate capacity to provide timely care for all of those seeking help.
- Currently in the MG and Edina PHP’s 18% of the kids actually live closer to Chaska
- This means an average of 11 kids every day, already in our care!
- There are 75,000 youth in the SW metro, some of whom will need our help – and now have better access
- We estimate offering up to 1,000 additional Needs Assessments in 2014
Every day kids and families are looking for intensive services, and we struggle finding placements for them. The opening on the new Chaska site on 4/1 will provide much needed relief to our current programs and facilities, and also allow us to treat an additional 450 kids in PHP, who today are likely unable to access care in a timely manner. Welcome to our new staff! And thank you to all of the community partners who have worked to help this new site a reality!