Sandra Quinn, MDAdult Psychiatrist Education
Residency: University of Minnesota
Board Certification: Adult Psychiatry
Dr. Quinn was born and raised in Minnesota. She attended The College of St. Scholastica where she earned her B.A. in biology, then she earned her M.D. at the University of Minnesota (Duluth and Minneapolis campuses). She then completed psychiatry residency at the University of Minnesota in 2015. Since residency, she has worked as an outpatient adult psychiatrist in the Twin Cities. Dr. Quinn will be a Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation provider for treatment-resistant depression at the Woodbury clinic.
Outside of work, Dr. Quinn is an avid reader and enjoys writing. She is the author of the bestselling children’s book on Amazon, Mabel on the Table, which teaches children to identify and validate emotions. She is a wife and mother, and has springer spaniel dogs.
- American Psychiatric Association
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Support Minnesota
- Postpartum Support International
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Utilizing therapy alongside medication
- Children, Adolescents : No
- Adults: Yes
- Featured in 2020's Top Doctors in Minnesota Monthly
- Featured in 2021's Top Doctors in Minnesota Monthly
- Best-selling Amazon children's author of "Mabel on the Table"