Sandra Quinn, MDAdult Interventional Psychiatrist Education
Residency: University of Minnesota
Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Dr. Quinn was born and raised in Minnesota. She attended The College of St. Scholastica for undergraduate studies in biology. She completed her medical degree and completed an adult psychiatry residency at the University of Minnesota.
Dr. Quinn specializes in treatment-resistant depression utilizing medications and psychotherapy, as well as the neuromodulation treatment of transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Dr. Quinn is a certified Brainsway Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Provider who provides TMS treatment at the Woodbury location. Dr. Quinn is also the attending physician at the Woodbury Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP).
Dr. Quinn enjoys reading and spending time with her family and her dogs.
- American Psychiatric Association
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Support Minnesota
- Postpartum Support International
- Clinical TMS Society
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Utilizing therapy alongside medication
- Treatment resistant depression
- Children, Adolescents : No
- Adults: Yes
- Featured in 2020's Top Doctors in Minnesota Monthly
- Featured in 2021's Top Doctors in Minnesota Monthly
- Best-selling Amazon children's author of "Mabel on the Table"
- Featured in 2022's Top Doctors in Minnesota Monthly