Stephen Setterberg, MDPresident / Child, Adolescent, Adult & Research Psychiatrist Education
Medical Degree: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Residency: General Psychiatry, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City, NY
Fellowship: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NYC, NY;
Child Psychiatry Research, Columbia University and Surgeons, New York City, NY
Academic Affiliation: Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota Medical School
Dr. Setterberg, PrairieCare’s founder, is a psychiatrist with 30 years of administrative experience in both academic and private healthcare settings. His devotion to prioritizing scientific and clinical principles over political or economic pressures has guided the development and implementation of PrairieCare’s standards of care. Dr. Setterberg oversees PrairieCare’s strategic innovations as its President and Board Chairman.
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Academy for Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physician Executives
- Psychoanalysis, political psychology, and spiritual dimensions of care.
- Children, Adolescents: Yes
- Adults: Yes