PrairieCare Maple Grove – PrairieCare Residential Services
“This place can actually help… you can meet great, accepting people who will teach you didn’t know you needed. I became my best self in there while experiencing the worst time of my life…”
PrairieCare Maple Grove
PrairieCare established a site in Maple Grove in 2011 that was the initial home of the PrairieCare inpatient psychiatric hospital. When that program moved to Brooklyn Park, residential treatment was established in the same site. PrairieCare Residential Services (formerly Paragon Residential Treatment for Youth) is the flagship program in this site; intensive outpatient programs and limited clinic services also operate here.
The following services are provided in Maple Grove:
- Outpatient diagnostic assessments
- PrairieCare Residential Services
Professionals at our Maple Grove Location
- Elliot Borgstahl, Site Operations Director
- Justin Kiechle, Residential Counselor Supervisor (PrairieCare Residential Services)
- Kyle Cedermark, MD, Medical Director (PrairieCare Residential Services)
- Annie Johnson, PhD, LMFT (Clinical Supervisor)
- Innocent Osano, RN
Residential Counselor Shout Out!
Ricky Coles is relatively new to working in children’s mental health. He’s been with PrairieCare Residential for about a year, after working in sales for 12 years. He enjoys playing games and sports with kids, as well as teaching mindfulness, emotional regulation and distress tolerance skills.
Refer to Residential
To refer a client to PrairieCare Residential Services, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Diagnostic Assessment from the last six months
- Last month of therapy notes
- Last month of psychiatry notes
- Letter from a mental health professional recommending residential placement
- Name and contact information of child’s guardian(s)
- Insurance information
You can also fax this information to: PCR Admissions at 763.383.5802.
Release of Information
To request your child’s medical records from residential, clinic, or IOP to visit another provider click here:
Release of information
|Address:||12915 63rd Ave N|
Maple Grove, MN 55369
|Site Operations Director:||Elliot Borgstahl|
|Medical Director:||Kyle Cedermark, MD|